- RoHS Compliant - Lead Free parts and manufacturing
- Port powered for most applications
- Transmit data at distances up to 4,000 feet (1,219 m)
- Auto transmit (AutoXmit) enable is available at baud rates up to 64K baud
- 4-wire full duplex or 2-wire half duplex operation
- Baud rates to 1 MBaud
- Terminal Block (ANC-6185T) or 8-pin RJ-45 Connector (ANC-6185R) versions
- LED option for transmit and receive status (ANC-6185TL or ANC-6185RL)
- Use with low cost CAT-5 cable
- ANC-6085 version for multimedia applications intefacing to SMTPE DB-9
RS-422/485 - signal levels meet or exceed the Recommended Standards.
The RS-232C side mates directly with a PC serial port. This makes
the adapters an ideal solution for connecting external RS-485/422 equipment
up to your PC compatible computer.
Because the adapter just converts RS-232C to and from RS-485/422 level
signals, no specific software modifications are required to operate with
off-the-shelf applications that use the serial communications port.
The data direction can be changed on the adapter by using either the RTS
line or the AutoXmit feature of the adapter.
Easy to Use
Shipped ready for installation. Jumpers are pre installed for the most
commonly applied configuration and a comprehensive
user's manual is included.
Every Antona product is built and tested to meet high standards of
quality and reliability. Our products are covered with a one year
||Discrete wire CAT-5
||Ethernet Cabling RJ-45 male
|Interface Converts to/from
||6-pin terminal block
2.9" x 1.3"
3.0" x 1.3"
||RS232: RTS, DTR, TXD
||to 1M baud
||3V @7ma minimum
||+3v to +12v
Note: RTS connected to DCD, DTR connected to DSR