- RoHS Compliant - Lead Free parts and manufacturing
- Port powered for most applications
- Transmit data at distances up to 4,000 feet (1,219 m)
- Auto transmit (AutoXmit) enable is available at baud rates up to 64K baud
- 4-wire full duplex or 2-wire half duplex operation
- LEDs for transmit and receive status (non-LED version)
- Baud rates to 1 MBaud
- Choice of a Terminal Block (ANC-6185TL) or 8-pin RJ-45 Connector (ANC-6185RL)
RS-422/485 - signal levels meet or exceed the Recommended Standards.
The RS-232C side mates directly with a PC serial port. This makes
the adapters an ideal solution for connecting external RS-485/422 equipment
up to your PC compatible computer.
Because the adapter just converts RS-232C to and from RS-485/422 level
signals, no specific software modifications are required to operate with
off-the-shelf applications that use the serial communications port.
The data direction can be changed on the adapter by using either the RTS
line or the AutoXmit feature of the adapter.
LED Status Operation
A real handy feature for initial setup or for monitoring adapter operation permanently. Used to check powering of adapter,
send and receive data status. Take a look at the Appendix in the User's Manual for more detail.
Easy to Use
Shipped ready for installation. Jumpers are pre installed for the most
commonly applied configuration and a comprehensive
user's manual is included.
Every Antona product is built and tested to meet high standards of
quality and reliability. Our products are covered with a one year
||Discrete wire CAT-5
||Ethernet Cabling RJ-45 male
|Interface Converts to/from
||6-pin terminal block
2.9" x 1.3"
3.0" x 1.3"
||RS232: RTS, DTR, TXD
||to 1M baud
||3V @7ma minimum
||+3v to +12v
Note: RTS connected to DCD, DTR connected to DSR